Attention Home Owners
You can avoid Foreclosure and save your credit! - "At No Cost To You"
If you are a home owner facing foreclosure, we may be able to help you through a process known in the industry as a "Short Sale." A Short Sale is a process where we get your bank committed to helping you to avoid foreclosure by accepting a reduced pay-off on your mortgage loan, and it is something that happens every day.
Banks are changing requirements, procedures and qualifications almost daily. We know how to deal with these changes correctly, making offers more effective, and we have helped many homeowners in the same situation you find yourself in. We are on your side.
If you are facing collection proceedings or Foreclosure:
Let us help you speak to your bank about your current situation and take the pressure off of you.
We can help you with:
· Finding a buyer. Unlike your bank, we have buyers looking for homes right now. We are experienced in these situations and sensitive to satisfying your needs, first!
· We can reduce the impact to your credit standing.
o Did you know a foreclosure can impact your credit for up to 7 years but a properly negotiated short sale has a much shorter impact to your credit?
o We will help you create a proactive plan with your bank that will reduce the impact to your credit and get you out from under this crushing pressure.
· We can help negotiate a "structured move plan" with your current bank that will allow you to continue to live in your home longer.
- We can help you work with your bank to stay in your home anywhere between 45 days to 6 months! This is not big talk: we do this daily for our clients.
· We can help you defer collections calls from your bank.
- If you are receiving calls from your bank about back payments and elect to hire us as your agent, you can forward those call to us.
Working alone through a short sale or foreclosure with your bank is not easy. We are here to help you sell your home for you quickly and efficiently.
In a 15 minute telephone call, we can explain to you all the current options available to help you solve your short sale situation.
Banks are motivated, contact us today to learn more.